Wednesday 6 June 2012

X-PRO 1 + MD W.ROKKOR-X 24mm 1:2.8

I spent some time today at Eaton Hall in King City (Ontario, Canada) with Fujifilm X-Pro 1 and Minolta MD W. Rokkor 24mm f2.8


MD W.ROKKOR-X 24mm is a highly regarded lens in MILC community. There are numerous raving reviews on the net with pictures of brick walls, charts and graphs. But as always, I don't do formal reviews, just sharing my experience, opinion and photos.



All pictures were taken in JPEG, Auto ISO, @ f 2.8-5.6 pp'ed in Lr.




 

 

 

 


Bottom line: I paid $ 220 for this lens with both caps, hood and in almost mint condition. I see that recently the price has gone up at eBay. And there is a reason for this. This lens is a true gem and it's now always in my photo bag.

Cheers,
vk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.