Tuesday 24 July 2012

Black envelope and new filters

About 6 or 8 weeks ago I registered my X-PRO 1 with Fujifilm Canada and today I found black envelope in my mail box.


Inside was a thank you card (in English and French) and well made cable release.


 Nice touch Fuji!
...

Today I also received couple of Tiffen Neutral Density (ND 0.9) filters that I recently acquired on eBay (BTW, excellent service from eBayer  eventcameras) My intention is to use them with fast lenses in bright daylight. ND filter is very useful in the situation when the aperture is wide opened (1:1.4 or faster) but shutter speed 1/4000 is not fast enough to prevent over exposure. Two filters (52mm and 55mm) should cover most of my Fujinon, Nikkor and Rokkor lenses.


Thanks for dropping by,
vkphoto
...


P.S. picture of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.