Monday 17 December 2012

Back to film in new year?


Last weekend I scanned some of  my old negatives and slides that were taken about 10-12 years ago, just before I got my first digital camera. Back then I was using a lot of old cameras, expired films and cheap lenses. I didn't have auto-this and auto-that and enjoyed the simplicity of old mechanical cameras and manual focus lenses. It was so much fun like I never had after with any of digital cameras or, may be, I was just twelve years younger :)

 Christmas CAT. Nikon FM2. Fuji Velvia 50.
I was using Epson V700 and SilverFast 8 SE to scan everything from 35 mm to 4x5. Enjoy!

Morgan. Nikon FM2. Fujifilm Velvia 50.

 St Elias Ukrainian Catholic Church. Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5. Kodak sheet film.

  Algonquin Park. Moskva 4, old 6x9 folding rangefinder. Fujifilm Velvia.

 Ritchie Falls. Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5.Kodak E100S.

Toronto Downtown, Nikon FM2. Provia 100. 

Buckhorn road. Moskva 4. Kodak EKTACHROME 64.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!


Thanks,
vkphoto



1 comment:

  1. Nice photos. :) Really like that first.

    Just wished to say, merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.